There are many things to consider when looking at Welder and here are 5 for you:
1. Choose a Welder that runs with no fuel mixing required.
You need a 4 Stroke engine to remove the risk of filling with incorrect fuel... and the end of your welder!1. Choose a welder that runs with no fuel mixing required.
2. If it's really reliable it will have at least a 2 year Commercial Warranty
3. You should be able to get no hassle when getting services, parts and technical back-up your Welder
Weldtech has two service workshops and has access to all spares for all products in our range.
4. Make sure you only buy from a reputable business
Weldtech has been supplying welder for over 10 years. In fact, we have sold over $5 million worth of welder over that time.
5. You only get what you pay for, so the best value is not necessarily the lowest price
6. Ensure you get the correct machine to meet your needs and requirements
It is important to ensure that your welding will also be compatible with what you are looking to power (Invertor or AVR type Generator)